Your wedding is truly the most memorable and special day of your life. It is a day filled with promise and expectations. In order to fufill your dream and ensure success on your special day, we offer you a diverse range of services to choose from - all you have to do is be there on time!
We are able to offer the full wedding service, from the design and supply of the engagement and wedding rings and wedding outfits, through to the travel arrangements to get couples and their retinues to the destination of their choice and then the honeymoon and further travel for any guests and family for both local and international destinations.
- Hands-on co-ordination of functions, ceremonies & receptions
- Jewellery design, gem supply and manufacture
- Wedding attire including the African Flair range
- Catering according to requirements
- Theme co-ordination
- Accommodation and check-in supervision
- VIP arrangements
- Favours / Gifts with an African Flair
- Décor, candelabra, drapers, tables, chairs, covers, linens, crockery, cutlery, glassware etc. confetti, bush leaves, balloons
- Hiring Equipment
- Transfers - inter-lodge transfers, airport collection, day tours, bookings, fly-in packages
- Honeymoons & sightseeing trips after the wedding
- Hand out material
- Mailing lists
- Thank You cards
- Map / direction cards
- Seating Plans
- Place cards
- Other as required
Let our special team assist you with the selection, design and make-up of your engagement and wedding rings. We will also supply all diamonds and precious stones. We also have a design team that has put together a wonderful range of "African Flair" wedding outfits that can be made up to your specifications or hired for the occasion. Should you be out of the city of Johannesburg, we use state-of-the-art technology to give you colour designs and info prior to your arrival.
We realise that the location for your event is of prime importance, and therefore our consultant will assist you to select the best venue to suit your specific needs, both locally and internationally.
1. Game Reserve / Game Lodge Weddings Include garden, riverbed, waterhole ceremonies and receptions. Structured according to budget and requirements. We have selected sought-after game lodges and venues in Mpumalanga and the Limpopo Pprovince, which have the facilities to accommodate you and your guests in idyllic surroundings as well as the ability to host your function, accommodating up to 40 guests. Venue options, and include
- Comfortable and affordable Game Lodge accommodation with private and personal service
- Tranquil retreat in natural and manmade forests
- Nestled in the mountains surrounded by a lake
- Five-star, stylish air-conditioned luxury suites
- Executive suites, luxury suits and tented accommodation
Recreational Activities :
- Dusk and dawn game drives in Big Four and Big Five reserves, in open game drive vehicles with experienced rangers
- Bush walks with experienced / qualified rangers
- Bird Watching v Sundowner Bush cocktails / picnics
- Introductory microlight flights
2. The Cultural African Wedding: This is a wonderful opportunity for the local community and offers a wedding that is cultural, unique, romantic and unforgettable
3. Other Local Areas: We also arrange special weddings in the exceptional areas of our land :
- The Drakensberg mountains offer a spectacular backdrop for your special day
- The Cape has many different and varied locations including the many in and around Cape Town, and the winelands
- Namibia with all its diversity
- Victoria Falls
Should you choose an exotic location like a tropical island for your wedding - we will assist with all the aspects including the supply of all legal requirements that may be needed for the ceremony.
The world's your oyster! We will tailor-make one to your individual needs!
Home| About Us | Specials| Free Newsletter| Dive Tours| Group Travel| Incentive Packages| Weddings & Honeymoons| Tips for Travellers| Feedback| Contact Us